Sunday 4 January 2015

Hello 2 0 1 5

Can we all just take a minute to realise that it is 2015?!  It felt like only yesterday I was sat at home on new years eve 2013, where has the time gone?

Every year I plan to change something about myself but it never goes according to plan so this year I've decided to change absolutely nothing.  2014 brought so many good things, things including getting 5 offers from my chosen university's, being with dan for 2 years, finding myself a job and starting a blog.  Admittedly I haven't blogged as much as I would of liked to however I have worked with some incredible brands such as Triangl and Beauty UK and I hope 2015 is the year where I can really flourish on my blog and make better content and also spend more time on it.  It's fair to say that I am really looking forward to this year, it will be mine and Dan's 3 year anniversary and I will also be off to uni!! I'm not going to make any false promises by saying I'm going to be blogging all the time but I will honestly try my hardest.  I hope this year brings you all love, happiness and a lot of blessing!

~ Leigh.x 

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog through Instagram! Great blog.. Keep blogging :D
    www.xorosiejanxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete