Tuesday 29 April 2014

April Favourites 2014

April Favourites 2014

1.  Thorntons Harry Hopalot chocolate bunny - seeing as it was Easter this month I thought it was only right that I included an Easter product!  Dan (the boyfriend) got me this and the funny thing is, is that I got him the exact same thing!  Great minds think a like aye!

2.  Rimmel London Stay Matte pressed powder - ok I know that this product is highly hyped about in Blogger world so I thought I would try it out..the first day I bought it I dropped it so it smashed absolutely everywhere so it's impossible to use without making a mess :/ it retails at about £4 so you can't go wrong it keeps the shine away on my face and does matteify it however I don't think it lasts all day so remember to carry it around with you! My shade also is 001 transparent!

3.  Pantene repair and protect dry oil - I was looking for an oil/conditioner or just something to put in my hair once I've washed it while it's damp so I picked this up to use as an oil/serum and oh my god it makes my hair so shiny and soft!  In my opinion I wouldn't say that it has repaired my hair in anyway or protects it but it does make it incredibly soft and it's cheap also.

4.  Fiji Water - this stuff is the bomb seriously!  I know the Kardashians drink it but seriously I discovered this a few years back but I've only just recently been getting back into it and take it from me, it does actually taste better than normal water and I'm usually the first person to tell someone to shut up if they say something like that, ha!  But no honestly it's so refreshing and the packaging is beautiful!

5. Collection - does it all waterproof mascara - I wanted a new mascara so I popped into Boots and picked this up seeing as it was cheap, I didn't know what to expect from it but it has turned out to be quite a good mascara!  The finish it leaves on your lashes is good, it makes them quite long and volumized but sometimes clunky and it dries out quite quickly, ah well!

6.  Nivea powerfruit refresh shower gel (flavour - goji berry and cranberry) - omg this stuff is just amazing!  The smell of this fragrance is just so nice and refreshing to use especially in the morning!  It's just so creamy and lovely ahhh!

7.  Mac lipstick in "flat out fabulous" - if you seen my wishlist #1 then you will know that this product was on it!  I plucked up the courage to spend another 15 quid on a lipstick and it had to be this one, I'm just so obsessed and the finish of it is beautiful!  It's very matte so make sure you pop a lip balm underneath it! It's a dark pink but bright at the same time?!  AWFUL at describing products

What are your April favourites?

~ Leigh.x 

















2 comments:

  1. I also got the chocolate bunny, and ate halve of my boyfriend which was the white chocolate one... I want more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't finished it off haha x

    ReplyDelete