Thursday 24 April 2014

Wishlist #1


Wishlist #1
Recently there have been so many things that I have been wanting including fashion and beauty bits but to be honest I just haven't got the money atm to get them seeing as I'm saving up for Dan's 18th :( anywho if I had all the money in the world I would by these  4 things especially:

1.  Vagabond Dioon Elastic Chelsea Boot - These boots are just..literally I need these in my life.  They retail in Office at £90 which to be honest isn't that bad seeing as they're real leather.  I just think they could be a classic piece to have in your wardrobe and I can see them going with absolutely everything I have.

2.  Mac Flat Out Fabulous Lipstick - This lipstick is a matte finish but like ultra matte?  To the point were you put it on your lips and forget its there and try rubbing both lips together and its virtually impossible.  The amount of times I go into Mac and put this lipstick on.. but really wear a balm underneath!  It's a plummy pink colour?  Absolutely shit at describing colours ha!  This will definitely be on the birthday wishlist if I haven't already forked out £15 for it! Seriously 15 quid for a lipstick?! wtf 

3.  Chloe Perfume - I am in love.  So classy.  End of.

4.  Naked 3 Pallet - The amount of bloggers that I have seen raving about this product is unreal and tbh I can see why, I'm so jellyy of everyone who has i it :'( so many pretty colours I would have ours with fun with this pallet too bad its like 40 quid :( 


                                      What's on your wishlist? x

~ Leigh.x





No comments:

Post a Comment