Tuesday 1 April 2014

~ self confidence ~

The amount of bloggers that I have seen writing about 'self confidence' & 'self esteem' is just unreal.  Nearly every blogger will make a post about these 2 things sooner or later and this subject is something that's quite personal to me.  I'm not going to sit here and type about how I've been through lots of shit about my image and be all melodramatic but yanno shit happens and bad things have been said about me and my style but worse things could have been said so yeah anyway let's get onto it...

One thing in life is that one day you're going to realise that other people's opinions shouldn't influence you in any way shape or form!  I would like to say opinions don't matter to us but in most cases they do.  We're human of course we're going to listen to people's perspective on us and it's going to hurt at times if they say something nasty but the difference is, is knowing how to deal with it and being able to take it as constructive critism.
If you are someone like me who likes to dress in your own little way and you dot follow the latest fashion trends then you might have had some people in the past make comments on your style, ( i definitely have ) some good comments and some bad.  When people say nice things about me and the way I look and dress it makes me feel good and more confident however when I was younger and I had these comments thrown at me it made me feel fucking shit, thinking i was a weirdo especially growing up in liverpool and expecting to be a proper scouse bird, well nah that's not me however on a night out i do like getting all done up anyway that's a whole different subject!  As I've became older I've realised why people pass comment in a nasty way about you, it's because they're just simply boring bastards who are just Genuinley jealous that they don't have the bollocks to stand out like you.  
Next time someone says something offensively I want you all to put your fucking finger up to them and tell them to get a grip.  Don't stoop to their level and insult them because you wouldn't be much better but just realise why they're being like that with you, brush it off your shoulders and don't give a flying fuck! ✌️

No comments:

Post a Comment