Friday 18 April 2014

summer loving ~ 18/4/14 ~ ootd & BBQ

It officially feels like summer today, we've got the blue skies out and the sun wahoo!  I wanted to stick with jeans but wear a top that will keep me quite warm so I went with a h&m white tank on top and my trusty Joni jeans on the bottom and keeping it classic with my dm's!  I love the top especially because it's so airy and has cut out sleeves so you can see a bit of bra keeping it quite miley Cyrus and rock like ☺️ 
  
                      The outfit 



My hair was unbelievably greasy and I just couldn't be arsed washing it so I blitzed my hair with dry shampoo and threw it up in a shitty bun and it turned out like that 😝 I'm working on it ok ! 

                      The makeup


Even though it's summer now I still apply the same makeup as I would in the winter but I would do a light nude smokey eye but still keeping it real with the eyeliner! ✌️ 

                      The BBQ ! 



Youve gotta love a BBQ ! 
We had ones of your typical sausages and burgers but you know what they already look like so yeah ☺️

~ leigh x

No comments:

Post a Comment