Thursday 26 June 2014

Maybelline 24 hour colour tattoo ~ 65 - pink gold

Maybelline 24 hour colour tattoo // 65 pink gold

Maybelline brought out these little beauties quite a few months back now and I picked this shade up in March this year but I've only just had time to get round to review it, such a shit blogger haha!  Anyway I thought I would give my opinion on the colour tattoo's by Maybelline.  I only have one colour tattoo and this is in the shade 65 pink gold and oh my goodness it's such a beautiful colour!  I apply this cream eye shadow with my index finger and I think this gives it a more natural finish than applying it with a brush, I just find it works better for me.  I will apply it all over my lid and up to the crease // socket.  The finish and colour is just beautiful, I would say its a metallic pink with a silver tone to it and it really works well with my blue eyes but I would think it would suit all eye colours. 


At the moment Superdrug are pricing these babies at £4.99 but I'm sure I got mine cheaper back in March.  You can find them here .  Saying that though I would probably spend a fiver on another one and in a different colour.  The cream eye shadow doesn't crease as long as you wear a good eye primer I find. 

Has anyone else tried one of these?

~ Leigh.x 

No comments:

Post a Comment