Thursday 19 June 2014

My little elephant friend ~ Sprinkle of Silver

My elephant pendant from the lovely Cerys 
 Hey guys!  I just wanna say I'm really sorry that I've been absent from the blogging world and have not really been putting in the time but I've been soosooo busy and I just haven't had time to sit down with my laptop to blog, sorry!
Anyway this blog post is about a little cute pendant that I received a while back from a lovely girl called Cerys.  Cerys runs an independent jewellery brand by herself and her pieces are just adorable.  I have now been in contact with the company (Sprinkle of Silver) for a few months now and I have had such a pleasant experience with her.  Sprinkle of Silver have a wide range of pieces from pendants to chokers but when Cerys asked me which piece I would like to receive I instantly jumped at this little elephant.  Like come on how cute?!  
In my opinion I think the chain and charm itself are made from really good metal, this necklace doesn't make my neck turn green and neither has it rusted.  I would say all the products are reasonably priced too. 
One thing that anyone could not fault is the customer service.  Cerys is honestly one of the most nicest people I have been contacted while blogging.  She likes to speak to her customers in a friendly, respectful professional way and I think it's so important nowadays to have good customer service.  Thank you once again Cerys! 

You can find Sprinkle of Silver on all the following:

Website - http://sprinkleofsilver.tictail.com
Twitter - @sprinkle_silver
Instagram - @sprinkleofsilver_
Email -  sprinkleofsilver@hotmail.co.uk



~ Leigh.x

2 comments: