Sunday 1 June 2014

Wishlist #2

Wishlist #2
Recently I've really been lusting over really expensive items that I can only hope one day I will be able to afford but it's very unlikely.  However their are a few pieces which I can actually afford and have already ordered 1 item above and will soon be buying another!  In my last wishlist post you seen that I ranted about how much I wanted the lipstick from Mac ~ "flat out fabulous" well I kinda splurged and bought it, whoops!  Anyway comment below what you're lusting over this month or in general or even type me a tweet ~ enjoy!!

1.  COCO MADEMOISELLE Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml - omfg this perfume is literally my life too bad it's nearly 100 quid :( I think you either love or hate Chanel perfumes and to be honest I'm not a great lover of the No5 one I think it can smell quite old fashioned however I am in love with mademoiselle!  I am absolutely shit at describing smells so I'm not even going to attempt it however it is absolutely amazing and I think people will missjudge it due to it being Chanel.  The packaging is so luxurious and I know one day I will have this but the price is just ridiculous and something I can't quite get over at the moment!

2.  River Island black platform heels  - I have seen so many bloggers post about these shoes but they are just so gorgeous and I knew as soon as I seen them that I am going to have them in my life.  They retail at £55 and I just thought that was too much so I routed through ebay and found a similar pair, I will post a pair of the dupes - here and to be honest there isn't any difference apart from the strap being thinner on the River ones!  So me being me I bought the dupes and I regret nothing ha!

3.  White skort - so many shops and online stores stock skorts now and I think they're overly priced by a lot of money!  (I know I sound like a right tight arse but a girl loves a bargain right??!)  I looked through ebay and found this skort for only £1.76 I couldn't actually believe it!  There are actually cheaper ones as well haha.  The only reason I haven't purchased it yet is because I want to loose weight before buying one and also I'm worrying if it is quite see through at the back.

4.  Chanel classic bag - sorry I couldn't link it up but I have no idea where you can buy genuine Chanel bags from nowadays haha!  When it comes to Chanel I am not an expert so I don't know the exact name to the bag that I am lusting over I just know that it looks like a classic quilted Chanel bag but I am aware that they have many names to them but however I really do want this one above, I just think it's so classy and would go perfectly with an outfit for a nice meal or night out!

~ Leigh.x

No comments:

Post a Comment