Sunday 13 July 2014

Empties post #2

Over the past few months I've been saving all my empty products in hope to make successful 'empty posts' I've already done my first so I'm now onto my second...


Rimmel London ~ Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation, Superdrug ~ Camomile Facial Cleansing Wipes, Lush ~ Aqua Marina Facial Cleanser 

Rimmel London ~ Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation // 100 Ivory

I am absolutely in love with this foundation from Rimmel.  For the price it is seriously amazing.  I feel as if drug store foundations get dismissed in the blogging world and they aren't really looked at as much as higher end products.  I first picked up this foundation back in January this year due to my Mac Studio Fix breaking me out quite a bit and I was looking for something that suits a tight budged and this caught my eye.  At the time it was only £5.99 so I thought why not?  It's only recently that I have truly fallen in love with this foundation. It leaves a duey finish on the skin which I LOVE especially for summer but you can matteify it with a powder.  I bought the lightest shade and I would usually say it's too dark but I blend it really well and it gives me a slight tan without it looking obvious, I just love it and I repurchased it so I'm now coming to the end of my second bottle.

Superdrug ~ Camomile Facial cleansing wipes 

Ok so I'll be honest these weren't that great.  They were ok as makeup wipes go but I found that I had to use 2 or 3 just to remove a days worth of makeup..not good!  I only really picked them up because some of the profit goes to Marie Curie Cancer care so I thought that would be a good deed done but I probably wouldn't pick them up again.  I love the smell of camomile it reminds me of my childhood but I just know it won't be doing any good for my skin, however they didn't actually break me out surprisingly. 

Lush ~ Aqua Marina Facial Cleanser

Usually all my skin care products come from Lush but I just haven't been able to keep up the routine due to being on a budget.  I will do a full skin care routine post soon so I will go into further detail on the product above.  However what I will say is that I love this cleanser.  It smells like the sea and also tastes like it which isn't great ha!  It's meant to calm down redness and along with my other 3 products it does wonders for my skin.  It contains little pieces of seaweed which I thought was quite cool.  As I said I will do a more in depth post on my Lush products.

~ Leigh.x

2 comments:

  1. Loved your post! The lush face/body cleanser Ocean Salt is really similar, might have to give the aqua one a try!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leigh - Ann! And I haven't tried any other one tbh I might give it a go if it's good for red skin xx

      Delete