Saturday 26 July 2014

Empties post #3

After saving all my empty products in a box for many months I'm now onto my third empties post...enjoy!

Maybelline New York ~ Great Lash Black Mascara, Lush ~ Ultrabland cleanser, Lush ~ Eau Roma Water / Toner Water 



Lush ~ Ultrabland Facial Cleanser

I know I've been saying I'll do a full Lush skincare post but I've been so busy and I just haven't gotten round to it yet but I will do soon , promise!  Anyway this cleanser is amazing if you suffer from red skin like myself.  One of the ingredients is beeswax which can help calm down redness so it's great!  It's more of a balm I would say it can be a little hard to remove.

Maybelline New York ~ Great Lash Blackest Black Mascara

To me this was just a bogstandard mascara, nothing special.  The brush is a little old school and not really modern so I wouldn't rave about this product if I'm being honest.  To me however all mascaras make my eyelashes look the same so in that respect it is good I suppose.  Would I repurchase?  Maybe I'm not too sure.

Lush ~ Eau Roma Water / Toner Water

This product is also included in my Lush skincare and it's honestly so lovely to put on.  I have oily skin which is disgusting especially because I suffer from redness and large under the skin spots so when I pop this onto my face it automatically refreshes my skin and makes it feel clean and lovely again.  I also find it helps relax me especially before I'm going to bed and for the smallest bottle retailing at £3.95 it isn't bad!  Definitely repurchase, I've now finished my second bottle!

What prouducts have you all finished?

~ Leigh.x

Instagram  | Tumblr  | Twitter  | Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment