Thursday 10 July 2014

My 2014 Summer Bucket List || Dollypiee

Every now and then I get random thoughts and I think "oh how cool would it be to do this?"  I think we all get them?  Right?  However most things in this day and age cost money..a lot of it!  So quite often I can't really do what I wish to.  
Each summer I think of things I wish I could do if I had countless amount of money and my supply of money just went on and on.  Below are some things which I would love to do this summer (realistically and things which involve A LOT of money!

1.  GO TRAVELLING 
So many people I know and also bloggers would love to go travelling.  Whether it be just around their own country, on holiday or all around the world.  For me I would love to explore America the most, The USA just fascinates me.  I was lucky enough to go to New York a few years ago but unfortunately I have never been back since and it is only my dream to go back one day.  If I had all the money in the world this summer I would love to go to California, San Fran and New York and that's all in The USA tbh.  In Europe I would love to go back to Lanzarote (such a dream place!)  And also I would love to go to Venice and Amsterdam.  There is something appealing to me to go travelling by myself to certain places however I would like to go to the majority of these places with Dan especially Venice.  I am actually going to London this summer for an amazing opportunity so at least I'm going somewhere aye!

2.  MEET NEW PEOPLE 
For me meeting new people is amazing!  Don't get me wrong I am more than happy with the people I know now and my friendly and family but I think there's always room for more people in my life.  Whenever I go to gigs I always wonder how people would react if I just went up to them and started gabbing to them.  I know if someone did that to me I would be over the moon but I realise some people find it a bit fucked up so you never know what to do.  

3.  GO TO A FESTIVAL 
Unfortunately this year I'm not going to any festivals, sob.  However I would still really love to go to one.  Hopefully next year aye!  It would be an absolute dream if I was able to one day go to Glastonbury or Leeds!

4.  STAY OUT OR STAY UP UNTIL SUNRISE
A few days this summer I've been on the phone to a close friend for absolute hours resulting in staying up until 3 in the morning.  By this time you can start seeing the sun come up but not fully and I must say it is honestly one of the most beautiful things to watch.  I would love to fully stay up and watch the sun rise with either a close friend or Dan I just think it would be amazing and staying out until that time would be even better.

There is so much more I would love to do this summer but I would be here for ages explaining it all to you guys!  What would all you lot like to do this summer?

~ Leigh.x

No comments:

Post a Comment