Tuesday 8 July 2014

June Favourites || Dollypiee

June favourites ~ Malibu rum, St Moriz tan, Model's Own Coconut Cream nail varnish, Vera Wang Princess perfume.

I cannot believe it's already July and we are more than half way through 2014 :o ! I know I'm a little late on the June favourites post but I've been so busy so apologies!  Lets get onto it...

Malibu Caribbean Rum with coconut flavour 

In the summer I really like to enjoy a nice Malibu and lemonade!  Malibu just reminds me of summer.  I first drank Malibu back a few years ago in Lanzarote so it just reminds me of that holiday and just generally summer.  I love that a nice Malibu and lemonade or Malibu and coke doesn't taste anything like alcohol because I hate the taste of obvious alcohol and the good thing about Malibu is the fact that you can drink it all day and not even get pissed from it :) 

St. Moriz instant self tanning mist 

Now that we're coming into the summer months I have to start fake tanning seeing as I am unable to catch a tan with my milk bottle skin.  I really don't know why I can't tan seeing as all my other family members can. I generally just stay white or burn, never ever turn brown.  I really only use the St. Moriz fake tan spray or moose and I just think it gives a really nice golden tan to my skin and suits me.  Surprisingly I use the medium shade and not the light, I find the light doesn't really show up that well.  If you don't like the normal smell to fake tan (biscuits) then you won't like this ha!  But it's okay for me because I actually like the smell.

Model's Own nail varnish // Coconut cream
A few months ago I won a Model's Own giveaway on Twitter which included 4 nail varnish's.  I will do a separate blog post on the 3 others though.  I am just in love with this white shade from the collection, I just think it's so flattering on my skin tone especially when I have a tan..oosh!  I also love the fact that it smells of coconuts which also reminds me of summer!  If you put a base coat on and a top coat then I think this varnish stays in place for a good few days.



Vera Wang // Princess 

I have ranted and raved about this product many times but I am just obsessed.  Dan got me this perfume 2 Christmas'es ago and I still love it.  I think you can wear it all year round but because it's a floral / sweet smelling fragrance I would say it's more suitable in the summer.


What products have you all been loving this month then?

~ Leigh.x 

No comments:

Post a Comment