Friday 4 July 2014

Makeup Academy PRO - BASE eye primer

MUA PRO - BASE Eye Primer 

This little beauty is a life saver and I genuinely couldn't live without it in my makeup bag!  If you are looking for an eye primer which suits a cheap budget then I would really suggest grabbing this little bargain next time you are in Superdrug!

I think the concept of this primer is brilliant.  The point of this product is to stop eyeliner and eye shadow from budging and creasing and to stop it from sliding all over the place and I must say it does just the job.  The primer itself looks like a creamy concealer with a normal concealer colour but when applied on the eye it vanishes so no colour remains so if you were thinking to use it as a concealer then you won't be able to.
I apply the primer all over my eyelid and just underneath my eye and then pop on my eye shadow and then my eyeliner and I can honesty say that by the end of the night my eyeliner and eye shadow has stayed put and hasn't moved one bit.

As for the cost..this primer is unbelievably cheap.  It costs £2.50 and you can buy it here (Superdrug!)  I think this makes a really good dupe to the Urban Decays primer potion so if you are looking for a cheaper version of the UD primer go and get this from MUA!  I will continue to buy this up until they discontinue it it's that good!

Have you tried this?  What other eye primers are good out there?

~ Leigh.x













2 comments: