Tuesday 29 July 2014

Insta Snaps #12

Just a few pictures recently that sums up my life recently..


 For Dan's birthday I decided to organize a surprise birthday meal for him and all his friends and to show his appreciation he bought me such a beautiful bunch of flowers and a card.  The flowers actually survived for over 3 weeks so I was chuffed!
  

About a month ago I decided to buy these babies off ebay!  I think they're such a classic staple to have over this summer and I know it's all about cleated soles so I though why not.  I know La Moda do the exact same but I think it worked out cheaper to order them off ebay.


Unfortunately I'm a nail bitter so I can sometimes find it hard to find nice shades that don't look ridiculous on my nails.  I've been wearing white so much this summer and with a tan it looks amazing and I especially love this white polish from Mode's Own due to it smelling like coconuts!  I also love this pink and red.


The other week I decided to make tea for all the family and I found this yummy recipe for creamy pasta from the fabulous Kate.  I fellow blogger and Youtuber.  It was such an amazing dish if I do say so myself.


On the 23rd July 2011 Amy Winehouse passed away resulting in it being 3 years since she died on the 23rd.  I was such a big fan of Amy and her music and I was absolutely devastated when she died.  That summer I travelled to London and I went to visit her house in Camden to pay my respects, it was so emotional.  Because it was that summer she died there were many fans and people laying flowers and sending prayers for her.


Each Sunday I visit my nan who lives in the heart of Liverpool so on our way back we always travel through the city center.  Most Sunday's there's always a cruise ship docking at Liverpool so we always like to have a little peep and see what it has to offer, as you can see in the background of this photo.  I absolutely adore my city I think it's so beautiful and some of the buildings are amazing.


For all of you peeps who don't know where this picture was took, it was took in Liverpool's city center at 8:30 in the morning.  I think there's something beautiful about an empty city.


 This week I've been running so many errands and this outfit above was not even thought about.  I was having such a shit hair and makeup day so I threw my hair up in a top knot and threw some cat eye sunny's on and I was good to go!  My outfit just consists of a breton crop top from topshop, asos jersey shorts and my ebay sandals!


This breakfast was just..nom.


For ages I've always looked up to Fearne Cotton.  I think she's such a fashion inspiration and she always looks flawless and well put together and I just adore this photo of her.


Love my ziggy!


~ Leigh.x 

No comments:

Post a Comment