Thursday 10 July 2014

Wishlist #3

Wishlist #3

Last month in June I was looking through the shop websites and shops themselves to see what took my fancy and there were quite a few things.  Below are 4 things which I hope to buy very soon!

1. Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer  - I've had my eye on this primer for months now but never actually got round to buying it due to having my Beauty UK one and my Smashbox one. I have heard many bloggers talking about this Max Factor primer and I haven't seen one bad review apart from the packaging.  Every review I've seen on this primer explains that it does the job in keeping your makeup in place and keeps your face looking fresh and clean. 

2. Black Topshop Joni Jeans  - Back in October last year I bought my very own pair of Joni jeans however they were the dark blue denim pair and not these black ones.  I always used to wear black skinny jeans but they never really felt comfortable on my waist and I just find high waisted things more comfortable.  To be honest I don't think Topshop jeans are the best quality however I am still a fan.

3. Max Fix + - I always see the lovely Gracie over at the ugly face of beauty rave on about this product from Mac and ever since I seen her talk about it I really want to get my hands on it.  She says this product is great at keeping all your makeup in place and it adds a refreshing spritz to your face.

4. Mac's Ruby Woo  - How gorgeous is this lipstick please?  I am in absolutely in ore with the product from Mac.  I am such a big fan of their lipsticks and I happily pay £15 for just one!  I have had my eye on this matte redish pink lipstick for ages it's just so beautiful and I think it would go really well with my pale skin tone but I can also see it going well with a nice golden tan.  I sen one blogger describe the lipstick with a blue undertone and I can see where they are coming from!!

What products have you all been lusting over this month?

~ Leigh.x 

No comments:

Post a Comment